SALE RULES FOR CONSIGNERS/PURCHASERS
TO COVER COVID-19 REGULATIONS
This information is correct at the time of printing and is subject to changes in Government Guidelines or Directives regarding the control of the spread of COVID-19
- One vendor per consignment to be in the sale ring when their sheep are sold.
- Potential purchasers MUST REGISTER with Hereford Market Auctioneers Ltd prior to the sale and again upon entry to the market Tel: 01432 761882, email: email@example.com, website herefordmarket.co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchaser spaces will be limited in the sale ring therefore only ONE person per business will be allowed entry to the sale ring.
- No children under 16 years old will be able to attend the sales and this must be strictly adhered to as entry will be refused.
- Pregnant ladies must not attend the sale.
- One metre-plus social distancing must be observed.
- Viewing will be regulated by a social distancing policy in the market and is to be permitted for registered buyers only.
- Face coverings will be required in the sale ring and the yard at all times.
- To facilitate the Test and Trace system, all customers/visitors will be required to sign into the market. This process will include a declaration that they have not been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, nor are displaying symptoms personally.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the market; however, it is strongly recommended that both consignors and buyers have an adequate personal supply and use it regularly.
- Please follow instructions from market staff.
- Strictly no private videoing/broadcasting on social media, or phones etc. in the pens or sale ring.
- If you are unable or do not wish to attend the sale but would like to bid on animal(s), then the auctioneers will faithfully execute commission bids for buyers. Please contact them and put your instructions in writing 48 hours in advance of the sale.
These regulations to be adhered to at all times and are in everyone’s interest to keep safe
FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN THE MARKET